Wednesday, December 31, 2014

May All The Joys of the Season Be Yours


I think I have finally finished working on my projects for CHA, and so now it's time to play!  I've got a frosty card to share with you today that is so full of texture, but yet quite delicate.

My background started with glitter cardstock, and then I used a Noor! Design stamp (Happy Anniversary - lace border) to randomly stamp with VersaMark ink, and then heat embossed with white powder.  I layered Noor! diecuts made with pearlescent vellum and embellished with pearls and bows.
I cut a window into the card front to allow the sentiment to show through.  The sides of the card were embellished with more die cuts. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Noor! Design UK - Christmas Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
We do Doobadoo - Festive Spirit

2 comments:

Heather said...

A beautiful card, I love the design and monochrome, your die-cuts are stunning!!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

cheiron said...

Such a pretty and elegant card! Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge with us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)