Monday, May 16, 2011

Chapel Road Stamps Inspiration


Blogger gave everyone fits last week - including me! I normally share some Chapel Road inspiration with you on Fridays, but it's coming to you live on Monday this week. The Design Team is continuing our masculine theme for the month. I used the Wonderful World stamp. It has such a cool, masculine collage theme. I embossed the image, and then used Glimmer Mist to color the background.

The Class Act challenge has two more days for you to get your entry in - the theme is masculine plus stitching. Pretty easy, huh? And you could win your choice of a stamp.

Challenges:
CPS: Sketch

2 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Very nice! I like the collage look. Thanks for joining us at CPS.

Jennie said...

Love this!! Thanks for playing along with the CPS challenge!