Monday, July 19, 2010

Can you tell I chose the challenge at Belles N Whistles?


Ok, anyone who knows me or follows my work, knows that I love to distress everything that is not moving! So, of course, when it came time for me to choose a challenge at Belles n Whistles, I picked distressing! Yay! So get out your inks, your distressing tools or scissors - and use any type of distressing that you would like. Remember, you are playing for a BnW stamp of your choice!

I used the adorable Clowning Around from the Forever Young collection. I cut my circles (which by the way are also distressed!) using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter - my new favorite tool! That bodacious bow was made using some fantastic 1 1/2 inch wide Rose Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbons.

I hope you will get a chance to play along!

Challenges:
Crafty Creations - sketch
Crafty Pad - picture inspiration
Stamptacular Sunday - Ice Cream colors (cherry)
C.R.A.F.T. - babies and children
Artful Inkables - stitching

11 comments:

craftyb said...

gorgeous card...love all the distressing...cute image! Thank you for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful card Gini, love that big bow and the image. Thank you for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gini
A fabulous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Leonie said...

o super cute!! I love your BIG ribbon!! And the colour is gorgeous! real cherry flavour! Thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. hugs Leonie

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Creations in our sketch challenge - love your take on the sketch - good luck in the draw! Also thanks for joining in the babies/children challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colors and oh-so-pretty ribbon!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our Ice Cream challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Adria Slauterbeck said...

Hey, Gini. CUTE card. FUN image and that ribbon...I want to TOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH it! Thanks for sharing your yummy interpretation of our challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Kathy said...

Adorable card Gini!!! I love the papers and of course this adorable image!! I too love distressing and so loved your challenge!!
Hope you have a great week!
:)Kathy

Debbie said...

Super card Gini - just adore your bow too. :)
Thanks for playing alone with us at the crafty pad and good luck. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Elise said...

Such a wonderful card Gini! Your distressing is gorgeous! I love the colors ... so happy and perfect for a birthday!

Hugs,
Elise