Saturday, February 27, 2010

I love layering!

I love layering on my cards, and I've really started popping the layers with dimensional dots to really make the cards stand out. Just thought I would share this card with you, using an image from Karen's Doodles (She actually drew this inspired by my 4 year old nephew and his "big date" with his little girlfriend. Thanks Karen for drawing this for me!

This is for the challenge at Alota -distressing (my favorite technique, in case you hadn't guessed!)

6 comments:

Stef H said...

this is darling. love your colors too!

cheryl said...

amazing card hun love the image and great papers and detail too love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Marie said...

SUPER CUTE!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is quite possibly the cutest digi I've ever seen! It reminds me of my husband at the movies - hand *always* full of popcorn (but the floor is much cleaner). ;)

I love your card and coloring, too. All around fabulous, as usual!

Cheers,
Susan

Sandra H. said...

This is sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Gina, I love your style you make some beautiful cards girl. thanks for sharing your talent with us.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/